Campus West apartment and townhouse tenants can enjoy the amenity of free tanning. Use the calendar and email form below to reserve a tanning room.
Please Follow Our Directions:
- Avoid overexposure. As with natural sunlight, overexposure can cause eye and skin injury and allergic reaction. Repeated overexposure can cause premature aging and skin cancer.
- Please inform us if you are taking any sun sensitive drugs. Medications or cosmetics may increase your sensitivity to the U V Rays. Consult a physician before tanning if you are taking such drugs or have a history of skin problems or believe yourself especially sensitive to sunlight.
- Wear protective eyewear. Failure to wear goggles may result in severe burns or injury to the eyes. (I am responsible to provide my own eyewear.)
- Minor consent. I verify with my signature that I am 18 years of age or older as required by law.
- I understand and have been made aware that under this Michigan Law I am only permitted to tan once in a 24 hour period.
I HAVE BEEN GIVEN INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PROPER USE OF THE EQUIPMENT AND I WILL USE IT AT MY OWN RISK. I HEREBY RELEASE THE OWNERS, OPERATORS, AND MANUFACTURERS FROM ANY DAMAGES THAT I MIGHT INCUR DUE TO USE OF THESE FACILITIES.